Re-formed in 2011, football in Patrington has never been bigger! We currently have under 14s, under 12s, under 10s, under 8s & under 7s. We hold training sessions for under 6s every Saturday morning and have recently started sessions for 2-4 year olds also on a Saturday morning. Our strong links with Easington United AFC continue, providing a pathway to open-age football through their Academy team.
Club Ethos Our club ethos is a written declaration that sets out how we want to run as a club. It’s simple and concise and can be understood by players, parents and officials.
• To provide football to children of all ages and abilities, in a safe, friendly and enjoyable environment.
• To deliver age-appropriate coaching to support long-term player development.
• To offer a challenging but supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes without undue pressure or anxiety.
• To encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities. Core values of hard work, honesty, togetherness and striving to be the best to be demonstrated at all times.
• To promote good behaviour and respect for others through our Team Officials (Coaches)/Player/Spectator Codes of Conduct.
• We do not support winning at all costs. Fair play rules respected.